All businesses interested in the programme can register to meet the Food Works team. These meetings take place across Ireland throughout the year. They are designed to help both the Food Works team and you to work out if the programme is the right support for where your business is at right now.
Introductory meetings are scheduled at the following regional locations
– Dublin Tuesday, March 28th 2017
– Dundalk Tuesday, April 18th 2017
– Galway Tuesday, April 25th 2017
– Dublin Tuesday, May 16th 2017
– Cork Tuesday, June 6th 2017
– Dublin Tuesday, June 27th 2017
If you want to speak to us to find out if the next Food Works Programme is a fit for your food business, please complete this short set of questions.
Register to set up an introductory meeting.